As we say goodbye to summer and welcome autumn days, the Cloudwords team is excited about our new features and enhancements designed to delight our users. Here’s a first look:
- Message attachments: Users are now able to attach files to their messages.
- Translation Memory enhancement: Leveraging information within translation projects has never been easier. Vendors submitting their bid for a project will be asked to include the results of leveraging the customer’s translation memory for each language, so it is clear what percentage of words on a project have already been translated.
- Modify Deadlines & Target Languages: Customers can now edit the bid due date and translations deadline for a project waiting for the winning bid to be selected.
- User Experience and Design Enhancements: We always aim to keep the Cloudwords application easy to use and simple, especially as we incorporate new, advanced features. In this release, we have worked on providing a better experience around file uploads, reports, inline help and other small improvements that make things easier for the users.
- Continued API development.
Thanks to our users, both customers and vendors, whose continued and valuable feedback through the Cloudwords Feedback forum ensures our joint success!